- 2-15 oz cans whole kernel corn (drained)
- 2-15 oz cans creamed corn (not drained)
- 4 eggs, beat slightly
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/2 t salt
- 2-9 oz jiffy cornbread mixes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9 x 13 baking dish
- Mix together corn, creamed corn, sour cream, eggs (beat slightly before adding), and melted butter.
- Next stir in the salt, pepper, and cornbread mixes.
- Pour into 9 x 13 baking dish and cook uncovered for about 1 hour. Make sure it is golden brown and doesn't jiggle.