Spruced Up Pizza In A Box
- 1 box Chef Boyardee
- 1 beer (your favorite)
- 1 package of cheese (like a 5 cheese Italian blend).
- 1 t honey
- 2 T oil
- Fresh ingredients for toppings like ham, mushroom, spinach, onion, green pepper, bacon, jalapeno.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop all of your fresh ingredient toppings and sauté in a skillet with a tablespoon of cooking oil and salt and pepper then set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to temperature listed on the box.
- Make dough by substituting beer for water and add honey.
- Lightly oil dough and bowl and let dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a non-stick cooking sheet by spraying or oiling with cooking oil then sprinkle 1/4 of the parmesan cheese included in the box over the tray.
- Press the dough into the tray (it helps to put on gloves and then coat in oil).
- Cook the crust for 5 minutes then take out.
- Spread the sauce, then add cheese, then the ingredients prepped earlier.
- Finish by topping with a little more cheese and sprinkle some parmesan.
- Cook an additional 10-15 minutes or until done.