Crock-pot Roast Beef Manhattan
- 2-3 pound beef roast
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- 1 T dry Italian dressing mix
- 12 oz jar Heinz home style savory beef gravy
- 14 oz can beef broth
- Place 2-3 beef roast in crock-pot.
- Mix dry au jus gravy mix, dry Italian dressing mix, jar of beef gravy, and can of beef broth and pour over the roast.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked, turn crock-pot off, take beef out, and remove fat/shred the beef.
- Place beef back into the crock-pot after trimmed and shredded.
- For platting, place a piece of bread on bottom (love potato bread for this recipe), cover bread with a nice helping of mashed potatoes, cover the top with your beef/gravy mixture.