Crock-pot Chicken and Dumplings
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can Grands biscuits
- Trim chicken breasts and place in a large crock-pot.
- Add the carrots, celery, onion, chicken broth, and cream of chicken soups to the crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from crock-pot and shred. Then place back into the crock-pot.
- Remove biscuits from container and cut each one into about 6 pieces.
- Place biscuit pieces in crock-pot as well as the fresh parsley. Stir into the chicken mixture.
- Cook for about another hour on high until biscuits are cooked and fluffy.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Add more chicken broth if you want it more soupy.